Ingredients for making Apple Fritters
Apple – 2 nos
Flour – 400 gm
Salt – to taste
Sugar – 5 gm
Egg – 2 nos
Butter – 50 gm
Cinnamon powder – pinch
Oil for frying
- To make Apple Fritters , first cut the apple into round discs (cut the middle part if seeds are there) and dip it in lemon solution to avoid the discoloration.
- Sift the flour with salt.
- Add egg yolk and sugar, cinnamon powder and make a smooth batter.
- Add some melted butter and mix well.
- Let the batter be of coating consistency.
- Dip the apple in the batter and deep fry them.
- Serve it dusted with icing sugar
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream.