Moong Daal is one of the low carb. It is light and easy to digest. Follow the steps to make Moong Daal ke Ladoo.
Yellow Moong Daal – 1/2 Kg
Sugar – 250 gms
Ghee – 150 gms
Crushed Dry Fruits – 2 Tbsp.
- Firstly roast Moong dal till it gets light brown.
- Then cool it.
- Now grind the daal in grinder to powder.
- After grinding the powder, heat Ghee in a pan and add the daal powder and saute in low heat.
- Now add sugar powder , elaichi powder and mix well.
- Cool and make small ladoo of lemon size.
- Decorate and serve it with cashew and almonds.
Your Moong Daal ke Ladoo is ready. You can store them in air tight jars for a fortnight.