How to make Noorani Gobhi
Gobhi ( Cauliflower ) – 1 medium size
Paneer – 200gm
Onions – 2 No.
Tomatoes -2 No.
Boiled Potatoes – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 4
Ginger – 1 no.
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Silver Leaf – 1 (Chaandi ka vark)
Ghee for cooking
1. Firstly, break the florets from the Gobhi.
2. Heat ghee in a karahi and fry the florets to a golden colour.
3. Keep aside.
4. Grind green chillies and ginger
5. Apply the paste on the florets.
6. Crumble paneeer.
7. Chop onions and tomatoes.
8. In a pan, heat 2 tsp ghee, fry onions,then add tomatoes,salt and garam masala. Fry till all the masala leaves the sides of the vessel.
9. Add paneer and Gobhi.
10. Mix well and lower the gas
11. Add boiled peas.
12. Mix well and let it cook for few minutes
Garnish it with coriander leaves.
You can serve this with Parantha and Zeera Rice.