Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin – 450 gms
Butter – 1/4 cup
Onion – Finely chopped 1 no.
Water – 3/4 of 1 litre bottle
Milk – 2 cups
Nutmeg powder – a pinch
Parmesan Cheese – 4 tbsp
salt – to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the pumpkin into pieces.
- Then heat the butter in the saucepan.
- Now add the onion and saute it for few minutes
- Stir the pumpkin pieces and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the water and let it boil.
- Cover it with a lid and reduce the heat and cook until the pumpkin is soft.
- Let it cool
- Blend the pumpkin in the blender.
- Again reheat the blended pumpkin and now add the milk (boiled milk).
- Now add nutmeg powder
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Bring it to boil again.
- Grate some Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve it at once.