Ingredients for Spicy Potato Wedges
Potatoes – 2no.s
Olive Oil – 2tbsp
Garlic cloves – 2
Coriander – 1 tsp
1 tbsp – Paprika
Ground Black Pepper
Salt to taste
- First , Pre heat the oven to 200 degree centigrade.
- Wash the Potatoes , leaving the skin on , cut each in half, and then into 8 wedges.
- Now place the potato wedges in a saucepan of cold water.
- Bring it to boil, then lower the heat and cook gently for 8-10 minutes or until the potatoes have softened.
- Drain well and pat dry on kitchen towel.
- Now mix the oil, garlic, coriander and paprika in a roasting in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and shake to coat thoroughly
- Roast occasionally.
- Spicy Potato wedges are ready to serve.
Serve it with Chilli sauce or dip