Spicy Tomato sauce is great to taste and goes with almost all kinds of snacks.
Tomatoes – 200 gms
Whole Red chilly – 4-6 pieces
Refined Oil – 10 tsp
Garlic – 15 -20 pods
Tomato Puree – 9 tbsp
Vinegar – 6 tsp
salt – to taste
sugar – 2 tsp
Black Pepper powder – to taste
Soy bean sauce – a little
To prepare the spicy tomato sauce follow the steps
- Wash the tomatoes and blanch in boiling water for 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the skin and make a puree with red chilly whole.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic till light brown.
- Pour the tomato paste, tomato puree and cook for few mins.
- Then add all other ingredients and cook till oil separates.
- Serve hot with momos, chinese fried rice, spring rolls.