Granulated Sugar – 200 gm
Eggs – 7 No.s
Refined Flour – 200 gm
Vanilla Essence – few drops
- Firstly take a clean contaier and place sugar and eggs
- Beat till creamy white in colour.
- Make sure that the sugar dissolves in eggs properly.
- Slowly fold in the refined flour in the egg misxture.
- Add few drops of vanilla essence.
- Now, grease a baking tray with butter or oil and place a grease proof paper and pour the mixture on it.
- Level the mixture properly.
- Bake at 180 degrees centigrade for 15-25 minutes.
- Keep it in mesh rack to cool.
Your Sponge Cake is ready to serve.